The roots of the Konopié founders, Mark and Rebecca, run deep in farming and extracting. Mark, a 4th generation farmer, plants the seeds of life to Konopié. A registered nurse and the great, great-daughter to an herbal pioneer, Rebecca extends Konopié’s focus onto natural health, wellness and product development.
Through organic farming, Konopié products bear uniqueness from the micro-climate, to the microorganisms, right down to the soil where hemp is grown. These environmental factors contribute specific growth habitats setting the foundation of the farm. From planting the hemp seed to the final extraction, Konopié ensures product integrity.
Anodyne Coffee Roasting Company, a small-batch specialty coffee roaster, uses technology to provide an exceptional cup. Their experience ensures consistent results and satisfaction with every roast, every time. Anodyne partnered with Konopié to provide ‘a valuable remedy’ and hence Konopié Kawa was born!
About our coffee
Konopié hemp enriched coffee not only awakens your body, mind, and soul but helps eliminate your everyday adversities to make the most of your day. Treat this coffee as it treats you, well.
Why Konopié Kawa?
- Anodyne is a high-end specialty coffee roasting company located in Milwaukee, WI whose business practices are very complementary and synergistic to Konopié.
- Both Anodyne and Konopié are USDA Certified Organic Producers, although our final product is unable to reflect the certification being it is CBD. (We are advocating for that to change through our certifying agency)
- Anodyne’s standardization of roasting is of the utmost importance, as is Konopié’s standardization of extracting. It’s the in-house SOP’s that we (Konopié) put in place to produce medicinal grade CBD that makes Konopié your trusted source of CBD.
- Neither Konopié or Anodyne is a “me too” product, Anodyne has been a specialty roaster for over 20 years and we hope to grow together over the next 20.
- Standardization – each K-Cup has a standard dose of CBD with a proprietary blend increasing the bioavailability of the CBD.
- It’s a 2 for 1 product – An amazing cup of coffee with your daily dose of CBD!
1. Capable of soothing or eliminating pain, 2. Relaxing
1. A medicine the relieves pain 2. A source of soothing comfort
Konopié (/ko’no.p e/)
The Polish word for hemp from Proto-Slavic Etymology
The Polish word for coffee
Although the term is not used too often by coffee drinkers or hemp farmers, terroir describes how the growing conditions of a region, or even more specifically an individual farm or plot, affect a product’s characteristics.