Konopié Hemp Pellets
Organically grown, organically processed pure hemp flower pellets. A natural source for protein, fats, fiber and cannabinoids with 3rd party lab verification.
Full farm to stable transparency.
About our Hemp pellets
- Organically grown in Wisconsin
- 3rd party lab tested for quality, safety, and efficacy on every lot
- 3rd party product Certification of Analysis for potency, heavy metals, microbial, and pesticides
- Konopie has full farm to stable transparency
- Made with pure hemp – no fillers or additives of CBD oil
- Natural source of Omega 3-6-9, protein, fats, and fibers
- A natural solution for farriers, trainers, and large animal veterinarians looking to better their Equine’s health, training, performance, and recovery
Suggested daily amounts
Suggested initial amounts to administer:
(1 scoop = 1 tablespoon)
Less than 350 lbs = ¼ scoop
350-900 lbs = ½ scoop
900-1500 lbs = ¾ scoop
Greater than 1500 lbs = 1 scoop
Note: These amounts are just a suggestion. Please increase or decrease the amounts and frequency until you see the desired effects. May use daily up to three times per day.
If competing under USEF (Race Horses) rules, verify if using CBD & hemp-based products will be a violation of GR4 (rules) or any rules.